BUG? Refined Envoy Armor don't have Plaguedoctor or Diviner — Guild Wars 2 Forums

BUG? Refined Envoy Armor don't have Plaguedoctor or Diviner

I've opened my chest of refined envoy armor today expecting I would be able to get a set of Diviners but I came across the fact that it's not on the Stat selection (same with Plaguedoctor).

I know Envoy Armor was introduced on HoT, but it have access to Harrier, Marshal and Grieving which kinda lead me to belive they were suposed to have all PoF stats on them aswell. Is this a bug or it is intentional? I would like a official response for this before selecting my stats since I cannot just change them on mystic forge or the pieces will no longer be qualified as precursors for the Perfected Envoy armor.

Ferguson's Crossing Mithril Scout (Rank 4789) - PvP Phoenix (Rank 72) - 30k Achievement Points
Calamis Fatima, Suzuhara Suzuka, Hanna Flintlocke, Kawagima, Lilian Mistwalker, Bjarl of Souls, Sabetha Deadeye, Kelvena Riverstream, Zallha Wildhunt

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.