Weapon unused upgrade slot

DHung.5263

I usually look at what skills the weapon performs then look at the sigils that will enhance them. The other 2 slots are for infusions. These are purchased from Laurel vendors. For those, I look at my attributes and get the ones that will raise what I'm lacking in. As phs.6089 said, you sort of need to build for the mode or style you're going to play.

Yes mostly for open world and fracs, and some pvp....and can I replace to another Sigil later on? Also does it matter which to add first infusion or Sigil?

Btw should I go for superior Sigil if grawl slaying instead of Force? Since it offers much more damage %

@Loosmaster.8263 said:Not unless you plan on farming Grawl. And anything you replace will be destroyed unless you buy an upgrade extractor.

You mean if I replace a new Sigil, the old one (attached to the weapon) will be destroyed right?

Is the exotic superior Sigil (lvl 60 in TP) the best in game? Any ascended Sigil available?

And also if I add agony resistance to my weapon, can I remove it later with an infusion extractor (24 silver) and still keep the agony and weapon yes?

@DHung.5263 said:

@Loosmaster.8263 said:Not unless you plan on farming Grawl. And anything you replace will be destroyed unless you buy an upgrade extractor.

You mean if I replace a new Sigil, the old one (attached to the weapon) will be destroyed right?

YesIs the exotic superior Sigil (lvl 60 in TP) the best in game? Any ascended Sigil available?

Yes and no on the Ascended.And also if I add agony resistance to my weapon, can I remove it later with an infusion extractor (24 silver) and still keep the agony and weapon yes?

Yes

And herein lies the beauty of Legendary gear/weapons. You don't have to worry about the loss of any of these investments. They go to your inventory when swapped. The only problem is you're restricted to weight class unless you farm for a set of each.

Also you mentioned pvp. There are 2 different modes. sPvP and WvW.

sPvP uses Amulets to set your stats and nothing from your PvE gear is used except skins. You set up a different build for that mode.

WvW uses your PvE items but your build has to be set, traits and skills are adjusted for balance.

Also keep in mind that when you go from one to the other if you use different Elites they will be adjusted automatically to the one you have set for the mode you entered. So don't panic if you see the loss of a specific Elite weapon, it goes back into your inventory.

Archived