Legendary Lore Suggestion

NotoriousNaru.1705

Since nerfing the extra burn you get from legendary lore in pvp because of pve guardian dps has been hit pretty hard. I suggest that legendary lore gives us 2-3 might stacks per f1 skill so atleast the support spec is able to pump out might for allies and ourselves because might is one of the boons support FB cannot stack really well. It makes more sense anyways since f2 gives regen, f3 gives prot, so it only makes sense to let us be able to stack might in our offensive tome.

@Arcaedus.7290 said:Agree. Might on f1 skills was the logical nerf that many postulated before yesterday. Surprised they went with a very unappreciated +burn dura in f1. That's nearly useless in pvp when players can take balthazar runes + smoldering sigil.

The burn duration is to the base skills, so your 200% duration burn becomes 240% with that trait selected.

I think 2-3 might stacks for around 10 seconds duration would be a good change. Overall you'll get 16-24stacks of might over your tome of justice. That's obviously pretty strong when you look at it like that, but the uptime will be low. The PVP aspect of it is it will increase your teams overall temporary damage output, which is the whole purpose of tome of justice imo.

I agree M00bs, as a support spec that is heavily relied on boon uptime and sustained healing vs just burst healing(which is tempest) it hurts us massively as a support to not be able to give ANY fury and barely any might outside of staff and a couple stacks here and there. It just overall makes more sense for us to get SOME value from our f1 tome. As of now, in a teamfight you only ever goto f1 to give people the 5 skill bonus burns, and use your cc then go back to healing. Giving us some decent might uptime in our offensive tome would go a long way.

Archived