Raul and Gillette — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Raul and Gillette

aedisixgod.9785aedisixgod.9785 Member ✭✭
edited September 12, 2017 in WvW

I keep on hearing about these two amazing players in some guild but I can't seem to find what server they are from. Can anyone help? Any videos? Streams?

Comments

• Geneticide.6987Geneticide.6987 Member ✭✭
    edited September 12, 2017

I hear they're from Scotland and play a mean bagpipe. They're definitely the best a man can get.

• I heard they're a great singer too.

• MadBomber.3719MadBomber.3719 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 12, 2017

I heard Raul is a 2x back to back champion and Gillette is an international gaming superstar and is the best a guild could get. unfortunately ive never seen either player in game as i am just a chubby cheeked unathletic kid and cant keep up with their violence speed and momentum

• If anyone wants to know what these people are referencing, pm me in game. I know.

Ri Ba - WvW Commander, scout, loudmouth, tryhard
    Making Desolation great again/Alt somewhere
    Diamond Legend

• get em outa here... RAUL is on FA and were coming back with 20,000,000 in the arena

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.