Trying to get into raids, what role for ranger?

Zexanima.7851

I've decided to start down the road of crafting legendary armor but I've not raided before. I need to decide what I want to do so I can get a gear set together. What would you all suggest for someone just getting into raids as a ranger? Boon support healer, boon support condi dps, or power dps? What do you find to be the most fun of the roles ranger can play in a raid?

@Zexanima.7851 said:I've decided to start down the road of crafting legendary armor but I've not raided before. I need to decide what I want to do so I can get a gear set together. What would you all suggest for someone just getting into raids as a ranger? Boon support healer, boon support condi dps, or power dps? What do you find to be the most fun of the roles ranger can play in a raid?

For Legendary Armor you have two options, PVE one and WvW one. Even the first one it is EPIC from my POV (looks really awesome) , it is very hard to get it. Only if you are a PVE hardcore player and you must find dedicated raid PVE guild. The second one even doesn't have a special look it is easier to get it without being in a guild. But forthis, you must spend a lot of time in WvW.

Archived