Will graphics optimization for this game ever be addressed?

I think its fair to admit that this game is horribly optimized and its severe overuse of things like bloom and a lack of good anti-aliasing don't make it any better. I'd say its impossible to get a solid 60fps on ANY settings. I run a GTX 1070 and can't hold a solid 60fps regardless of settings. Its one of the things that keeps me from enjoying the game as much as I should. The stuttering and framerate drops ruin the immersion of what is a usually fantastic looking world.

Over the years I read on forums again and again that game is heavily CPU dependent, so invest in some killer single core performance CPU for best results. I'd suggest an i5 with 4Ghz+ OC, would make for cheapest and best imo, Ryzen would be close, but in games like this, Intel probably still takes the cake just because single core superiority.

@Weerus.3701 said:Over the years I read on forums again and again that game is heavily CPU dependent, so invest in some killer single core performance CPU for best results. I'd suggest an i5 with 4Ghz+ OC, would make for cheapest and best imo, Ryzen would be close, but in games like this, Intel probably still takes the cake just because single core superiority.

I've got an overclocked i5 4690k.

Archived