The mists best skined zone in game

JayAction.9056

Best zone, love the visuals

Really fits the theme of the gameplay post HOT with how most classes seem to be like a more advanced/destructive version of the core days.

It’s really putting outdated look of WvW to shame but I guess that attracts a different crowd.

Only wish there were a bigger landmass area on the map, maybe in the middle, but like the islands to remain ????.

I love the new Mist, sure it is missing some QoL stuff but it is so pretty, so alive, so cheery at times (have you seen those llamas!). I spend so much time there that it is my main hub. The music adds that element of danger, I mean, the mist is the after-death place! It is good that the place have dim colors, about 255 shades of grey and blue, which are known to be calming colors, specially after people come out of their matches in a relatively bad mood at times.

@Fortus.6175 said:

I love the new Mist, sure it is missing some QoL stuff but it is so pretty, so alive, so cheery at times (have you seen those llamas!). I spend so much time there that it is my main hub. The music adds that element of danger, I mean, the mist is the after-death place! It is good that the place have dim colors, about 255 shades of grey and blue, which are known to be calming colors, specially after people come out of their matches in a relatively bad mood at times.

I don’t think “cheery” is the emotion sought from the theme of the map but sure bro.

Thanks for comment

Remember the thumbs up and share with friends.

Archived