Thunderhead Peaks map very laggy during metas

I've experienced this on two days, and a computer reset did not fix the problem. I only experience the problem in the metas in this new map. I do at least one HoT meta daily, and don't experience this problem, so it doesn't seem to be a general "lots of players in a map due to a meta event" problem.I'm having problems hitting NPCs and even staying alive, as where I am on my screen is often not where I am on the server side. This results me me rubberbanding, but also a lot of my skills missing as the NPC is not actually in range. Things suddenly move very fast, and I get to see where the characters actually are, instead of where I thought they were. It's also difficult not to go down, as I frequently can't avoid NPC attacks simply because I don't see them coming.Is this a known problem for the map? It's been happening on metas where there are only 15-20 people (off-peak playing times) so it's not as though the map is full.I also play WvW with multiple squads facing each other, and don't get this problem. It does seem to be map-specific.I've played the metas a few different hours now, and I can't detect a time-of-day problem.

Archived