WvW skill lag causing No skills to work at all

for the past 3 fights game lag has meant no one in the squad can cast any skills at all, (Confirmed to be affecting all classes in TS)

this has been a constant issue in the past and was adressed by lowering the amount of people that can join a map, i have been told the limit was increase at the mount release, this is terrible and needs adressing, Game devs need to go into the T1 WvW and look at just how bad the performance is, and action needs to be taken. when 50+ people cant cast any skills at all whats the point in playing ?

i have a few questions on this to see if its simaler to a bug someone else is geting and then i will put in a bug report. When this happens is it on land or in the water? When this bug shows up are you in windowed mode? When this bug shows up do you have a lot of ping? When this bug happens can you click your skills but nothing happens? I know the questions i am asking might be hard to fully answer but it would help the devs find the issue a little more and might even make find the fix a little faster.

@Belishine.7493 said:i have a few questions on this to see if its simaler to a bug someone else is geting and then i will put in a bug report. When this happens is it on land or in the water? When this bug shows up are you in windowed mode? When this bug shows up do you have a lot of ping? When this bug happens can you click your skills but nothing happens? I know the questions i am asking might be hard to fully answer but it would help the devs find the issue a little more and might even make find the fix a little faster.

1) on land and on the low water, have not fought underwater so no idea on that one,2) i use window but many others were not so i would say its both,3) yes high ping, frames drop also,4)you can click skills then they flash constantly for about 5-10 seconds THEN they cast

and to add this is a group of 40-50 all having the same issues, its not just me on my own

what i dont understand is why it doesnt seem to affect the other zergs? they still seem to be able to hit us but none of us can actually cast anything without it taking 5-10 seconds

@Daccura.4769 said:Welcome to WvW (especially on reset day).

i know about lag especially reset lag i have been playing WvW since the start of the game launch, they adressed the lag and it was fine for a while,( we had this same lag issue when Desert Bl was released) and then for the mount they re opened the maps to allow the full amount of people in without upgrading the potatoe servers. so now we have too many people for the server to coap with and mounts to add into it all

It's not a Tier 1 issue and it was happening very rarely in the last years but it happens in Tier 1 and even in Tier 2. We were fighting Piken Square and FSP recently and not a single skill went off. I played on SFR yesterday and it was the same problem vs. Desolation with way less players involved. Haven't seen this since the 3way garrison fights before HoT

Archived