Returning NA player looking for active PVE/WVW/PVP guild

Lyntastic.7243

Hello all! I used to be a very active daily player before life got hectic around 2015, but I'm back now as a daily player once again and am looking for a guild to settle down in. I play on Northern Shiverpeaks but have no problem at all transferring to a new server for a guild as long as the server isn't Full. I have a few maxed out characters from my old days of playing but I'm currently focusing on a new character to get a feel for the game again. I still know all the fundamentals of WvW, PVP, and PvE and can easily join in any activities in any area.

I'd love a guild that's active, has friendly, helpful members, and actively runs events for the guild in PvE, PvP, and/or WvW. If you'd like to reach me in-game you can find me on Violetta Sitara or Vers Sitara.

Hey there. I am part of a guild that primarily dabbles in PvE content, but we do have a few who do PvP/WvW sometimes. We raid, do fractals, guild missions, dungeons, and general open world stuff. For raids, we have training runs at least twice a week, as well as a few statics. We help out new and returning players often. Our guild is maxed out so expect a fully unlocked and beautifully decorated home. Feel free to join our discord if interested. discord.gg/PreGPDX

Take care.

Hello, I think you would like Order Of The Eleven[XI] We emphasize being a small-medium sized guild and we prefer actually playing and progressing together and going into content with a learning attitude. We are very friendly and chill and we have an amalgamation of new and veteran players. We do Fractals, Dungeons and Raid trainings as well as SPvP! I look forward to hearing from you. My handle is DeusVolt.4307

Archived