[NA] Progression static needing 1 druid or offhealer fill,

lissiandra.1357

Heya!

I run a progression static, we raid on Saturday nights from 7:30 ET (reset-0.5) for about three hours. I currently need 1 druid or offhealer fill, if you can also play DPS that would be great as well, otherwise try to be willing to solo-heal some encounters (easier ones for the most part, ex. Mursaat/Gorseval), as I would like to transition the group into doing so (slowly, you won't be expected to do this on day one, I promise LOL). Your first expected run date will be 04/20 (next saturday).

I accept almost any off healer, but please know that if you do not play druid, I will throw all the kiting roles at you (eg. messengers on Dhuum, Flak on Sabetha, Oils on Deimos, duo kiting on Qadim while main kiter is learning). If you don't know any of these roles, I will teach you. It's also recommended that you work on actually gearing a druid, especially for Largos. Especially helpful is if you somehow also played a heal renegade (w/righteous rebel), because that can work for some fun off-meta cheese comps.<- tl;dr work on playing some druid or something.

Currently the group is a mix of raid experience, we are working through wings 1-4, and 5-6 soon as well. We will probably prog wing 7 on release week, when it comes. No raid experience is actually required, just be willing to listen and take feedback.

Contact me in-game (lissiandra.1357) or through discord (preferred, lissiandra#3820). Note your raid experience in gw2, especially on any healer roles.Look forward to seeing you in the aerodrome o7

EDIT: this spot is currently filled I will advertise again if I'm in need, feel free to PM me if you'd like to be backup or if you'd like priority next time I have an opening.

Archived