[LFG] PVE-FRACTALS-RAID Underworld-EU

Serg.5167

Hello guys this is Serg,I ve just started the game and I am on the way to 80 atm.As i ve mentioned im looking for a guild that i can involve every kind of events and parties to learn the mechanics of the game in depth and also to make some new friends :)Currently playing my first character, Warrior, and a group of ppl would be great to make this game much better for me..Please dont hesitate asking any questions and i will be waiting any invitation from you guys !Enjoy !

Hey there! I'm recruiting for my guild, The Arctic. We're a fairly big guild of 180+ folks that play all sorts of content. We run weekly training raids as well as full clears and have a lot of people that enjoy Fractals on a regular basis. New players are definitely welcome and if you need any help, we have an active Discord where that we use to keep in touch and announce events.

We're pretty chill, not requiring representation if you don't want but we just have 2 rules: that our members be respectful and 18+. Otherwise, anything goes! Haha.

Let me know on here or in game (OpLickem.8250) if you might be interested or if you have any questions! :)

Cheers!

Archived