Other subcategories?

Rognik.2579

On the old forums, there were subsections for both the new expansions and the living world discussions. Will those categories all be rolled into this one, general discussion forum? I personally found it very hard to keep up with the general forum as new forum threads popped up virtually every minute, and change even faster. The smaller sections helped to focus the discussions a bit, as well, even if many people ended up posting in the wrong parts.

Oh shoot, I didn't even notice those ones were missing. Shows how observant I've been of the actual categories on the new forum, hah.

I'd definitely like to see them bring back the HoT and Living World categories as well as creating a new one for PoF once it launches. I feel like discussions specific to those particular chunks of content are definitely worth having dedicated forums for. There's quite a lot of discussion to be had pertaining to those specific categories.

It doesn't even need to be a completely separate discussion area, like Lore or Professions, but merely a subsection of the general discussion here. Or perhaps there could be a "Story" forum to discuss the goings-on in a place where spoilers can run wild on patch days, with subforums for each of the different sections.

@Rognik.2579 said:It doesn't even need to be a completely separate discussion area, like Lore or Professions, but merely a subsection of the general discussion here. Or perhaps there could be a "Story" forum to discuss the goings-on in a place where spoilers can run wild on patch days, with subforums for each of the different sections.

Personally, I'd make one large category called "Living World" (basically what would encompass all ongoing content updates to the game) then make sub-categories within that forum for Heart of Thorns, Path of Fire, and Living Story.

Archived