Tired of this spvp abomination

ZeftheWicked.3076

I'm a shit scourge. I'm bad. badly bad. My team loses it's games. Won't lie, in major part due to me.So why i put them and myself through this torture? Becuase legendary armor pieces farm. I don't enjoy it, they don't enjoy it, enemies sure do enjoy it.

So why am i bitching about it here? Because both mine and my poor teammates suffering is courtesy of a-net.All was fine until they dropped new specs in mid freaking season.

Now do i go unranked and waste my time on non-legendary component rewarding matches to learn other specs and my own proper?\Or do i pull through with half - assed knowledge of 8 elite specs save my own, suffering major losses but still pulling forward to goal?

Not to mention horrible balance issues and general chaos in ranked. Well you know the answer to that one as do I. Right now as i'm about to grind my last needed ascended shards of glory i feel deep relief at the end of this torture so i can finally play my way with legendary armor on, without having to craft gaziilion armor pieces to have a build.

If someone was smart enough to keep new specs to unraked only till next season, we would have a balanced, reasonable spvp experience. And get re-balanced, tested new elites come new ranked season. But no, someone had to drop this stink bomb smack dab into middle of season, cause why not?

Archived