War Eternal Achievement Progress?

According to the little segmented meter at the top of the UI for the War Eternal achievement overall progress, there's 18 which need to be fulfilled for the Corsair Boot Box reward. I've completed 55 total and still only 16 of the required 18.

It's unlikely I'll get the reward as my ping is shockingly bad so I won't get dextrous dodger.

My question is, why is this so selective? I've devoted more than enough time to this as it is, and I don't want to devote anymore if I don't have to, just for AP's and a skin.

Not a bug, more of a suggestion/discussion. The mastery achievement will list all achievements that will count towards it; for war eternal, that means you need every non-slayer non-skyscale related achievement (and one or two other APs that i cant remember off the top of my head). Only ls3 ep3 matches it in terms of pickiness. (I personally think the slayer achievements could be added as alternatives to some achieves, but that's just my opinion)

FYI - dexterous dodger doesn't require you to dodge. Branded traps have set spawn locations, and you will avoid these spawn locations to get the AP. For first fight - stay in the middle-ish, traps spawn near-ish to the right side wall. Second part, avoid the ley line nodes - traps spawn around them, but you can fight in the entire rest of the area just fine. When you fight kralka's monster and the fight breaks up - let aurene run ahead, she will trigger the traps and remove them so you don't run into them. Probably an actual guide out there and im sure others can give more details.