Old Guy looking for guild on NS (Casual, PVX, PVE) EST

So for my birthday present to myself I am stepping out of my comfort zone. I played a game where the planet was called Azeroth and it was Outlandish to play...subtle I know. The best time I had was when I was with a good guild. I am finally finding interest in GW2. For the longest time I didn't get it. Now, I'm hooked. I'm back to attending college at the age of 52 and hooked on GW2. So I would like to find a guild, casual would be nice on Eastern Time Zone, pretty much on a little every night and a lot on the weekend. So If anyones guild is recruiting and I can somehow contribute to it I sure would be appreciative if you'd consider me. Right now I'm on Northern Shiverpeaks but i'm willing to switch servers if need be. Thanks in advance.Beldayne

If you're not into WvW, it doesn't matter what server you're on as long as it's a NA server. My guild might be of interest to you. I'm 57 myself, and quite a few of us are older, so you'll have people to talk to. Fairly casual, mostly PvE. Discord for voice, which is a big help. We're very good at teaching the game, but we don't take anything too seriously. If you're interested hit me up in game.