Request: Range increases

guildabd.6529

Not sure why holo has so low range leaps and projectiles. Compare warrior sword leap to holo sword leap. The holo barely moves.Radiant Arc (Sword 3): Increase range from 450 to 600.Holo Leap (PF 2): Tooltip says 600, but it feels 300. Lower than sword leap is currently.Photon Blitz (PF 4): Increase range from 600 to 900.Crystal Configuration: Storm: Increase range from 600 to 900.

I have no problems with the holo leap. Don't forget he has only 2 sec cd ! F5 is pretty strong at the moment, damages are really high so i'm not sure about increasing the range. You can be very offensive at melee, like a warrior do for example. So I'm not sure about a buff of it.

By the way, totally agreed for the sword. The mobility is too low, and the 2 is quite useless. An increase of the range of the 3 and maybe a buff of the sword 2 can be a solution. The 3 is the only good skill for sword at the moment. Sword/shield is a nice set for surviving but it's really difficult when you need range, against a sniper or a mesmer for example.

Archived