Fire Sw/D (+ Staff) // Weaver Montage #23 (+ build) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Fire Sw/D (+ Staff) // Weaver Montage #23 (+ build)

SoulSlavocracy.4902SoulSlavocracy.4902 Member ✭✭✭
edited July 20, 2019 in Elementalist

Most of the sw/d clips are after balance patch but it doesn't matter before/after; Staff Weaver still great in zergs, Fire Weaver even better than it was before with reduced fire attunement cooldowns.

There is one staff clip in the beginning but mostly I've separated the sw/d play from the staff play. This is something I intend to do from now on since I think people like it better that way. Note that in first fight with Shane, I wouldn't recommend blowing all your stunbreaks for a burn like that... not usually wise - it worked due to luck/not enough incoming cc.

Build:
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAsYncMAFNgF5C+4CM5iFBAr4N0GSD3v6a9tOIAMBeAA-j1hAABop8zU1fgUJ45PAAAOBAZv/wi6JCAgA4m38m38m3srbzbezbezbezbezbWKgtWGB-w

| Solemn [PAL][shrd][wHo][DoM][BOZ] |
| Wrath of God Staff Weaver Part II |
| Fire Weaver Isn't Unfair You Just Need To Understand It |
| Wrath of God Staff Weaver Part III |
| Ex-Anvil Rock (RIP) |
| NSP (main) | CD (alt) |

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.