PVP Maps

same, managed to get into the first match of the day, lost just by a tiny margin, now second match I'm stuck on the map selection too, tried switch toon and relog, no luck

now i got a giant fat rectangle obstructing in the middle of my screen i cant get rid off

qAt8CU2.jpg

... should merge this into the mega thread https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/9645/report-stuck-in-queue

i m still stuck on that map results thingie. logged out, logged back in n that map result window is still in the middle of the screen. logged out again, waited for reset to come in, n logged back in n still like that. i cant see much with that stupid map window in the middle of the screen blocking my view. hard to do, n perhaps cant event do dailys when i cant see the screen. please make that window a floating one so we can move it away with our mouse. please fix with a new patch soon.

i m still stuck after 2hrs now. so i dont know if any1 noticed but i 1st got stuck in Map Result window is when the new map, Djinn's Dominion was part of the selection in the Ranked PvP, n it selected that a next map to start. could it be the Djinn's Dominion map that is causing this?n now if i add people to my party n then port to them at their map zone the system kicks them off the party. also if i add them in party n enter my home instance it hard crashed them, kicks them from party while i could enter my own n when they log back in they r put at the beginning of that map zone, not where they were earlier. n if i have them in my party n enter their home instance i get hard crashed n gets kicked out of the party n when relogged i get put at the beginning of the map zone. still waiting on that fix, anet :)