[NA][PvX] >>> SENTINELS OF ELONA <<< Casual, Yet Organized! Seeking More Friends! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PvX] >>> SENTINELS OF ELONA <<< Casual, Yet Organized! Seeking More Friends!

The Sentinels Gaming Community’s GW2 guild, Sentinels of Elona [SoE], is an active PvX community for all players! We are casual, but offer a highly organized experience, with planned events for all types and levels of game play. We take veteran and new players, so if you’re looking for a relaxed place to enjoy all that GW2 has to offer, then SoE is the place for you! Please send an in game mail to Eppsicle.7169 for an invite; don't forget to include your full account name in the mail - Example.1234. Thanks and happy playing!

SoE Instagram Account - https://www.instagram.com/sentinels_of_elona/
SoE YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChpXwo1cwpvocOid6QUM9cA

Very active Discord - heavy usage
450+ members
Fully maxed out rotating guild halls
Weekly lottery and prize-giving events
Holiday parties
Fashion Wars & art contests
Guild Missions
Bounty trains
Hero Point trains
Meta nights
World boss trains
Fractal training groups
Raid training and static groups
WvW on HoD
PvP tournaments
Creative, social mini-games and events in and out of GW2
Guilds in other MMO’s - FF14 and ESO

Comments

• Cat Fact of the Day Bump... A group of cats is called a clowder.

• Eppsicle.7169Eppsicle.7169 Member ✭✭
    edited August 29, 2019

Cat Fact of the Day Bump... The nose pad of a cat is ridged with a unique pattern, much like a human fingerprint.

• Cat Fact of the Day Bump... Cats only use their meows to talk to humans, not each other. The only time they meow to communicate with other felines is when they are kittens to signal to their mother.

• Cat Fact of the Day Bump... The average cat can jump 8 feet in a single bound.

• Cat Fact of the Day Bump... Cats have 3 eyelids.

• Cat Fact of the Day Bump... An ailurophile is a cat lover.

• Cat Fact of the Day Bump.... Cats have powerful night vision, allowing them to see at light levels six times lower than what a human needs in order to see.

• Cat Fact of the Day Bump.... The oldest known pet cat existed 9,500 years ago.

• Hello!!

I am a returning player and it seems my previous guild is no longer active. I love how your guild does so many events and was wondering if you also do map completion runs.

Thanks in advance!!

• We don't currently have a regular map completion event on the schedule, but this is something we definitely can do or add based on members' needs! We do have "Open Office" hours on Wednesdays where members can request help with specific items, so map completion could be requested as part of this, too.

• Cat Fact of the Day Bump.... Cats make about 100 different sounds, while dogs make only about 10.

• Cat Fact of the Day Bump.... Cats have about 130,000 hairs per square inch.

• Cat Fact of the Day Bump.... Approximately 40,000 people are bitten by cats in the United States annually.

• Hello,
    I am looking for an active guild, and I am very interested in yours. My account is ToxicArtard.4961 if you would like to PM me. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you in the future!

• Cat Fact of the Day Bump.... The first cat in space was a French cat named Felicette (a.k.a. “Astrocat”); she was sent up in 1963 and survived the trip.

• Eppsicle.7169Eppsicle.7169 Member ✭✭
    edited October 3, 2019

Cat Fact of the Day Bump.... A train station in Southeastern Japan is presided over by an adorable "stationmaster" - a 6-year-old calico cat named Nitama.

• Cat Fact of the Day Bump.... A cat’s jaw can’t move sideways, so a cat can’t chew large chunks of food.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.