Looking to change my builld PVE — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Looking to change my builld PVE

Im having issues making a build for my Ranger so any help would be great
I love soulbeast
Weapons id like to use - Longbow and Sword Warhorn but im willing to switch weapons
the one pet i really want to keep is the smokescale
Any advice would be Awesome
Thank you

Comments

• Eros.6801Eros.6801 Member ✭✭✭

There are 2 minor branches within PvE mode : Open World/Story and Raid/Fractal and builds can change very differently depend on which mode you are playing.

• For OW/Story i usually use the Boon Berserker on meta battle, its pretty decent and durable build, the build use GS - Dagger/Warhorn but you can swap GS with LB.
    • Raid/Fractal just visit snowcrows.com because i've never used my ranger in there.

MEH !!!

• Oh, that's pretty good. I'd reccommend all zerker (/maurauder mix) stats with Smokescale and the Rock Gazelle.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POyEMiNsMD2GDkJxMxxWR7pXy0eD-zRIYRUzXGtFB1WAVkCHJM2DPA-e

The build I tend to kitten with if not going condition.... Fun, not optimal, but functional.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.