Veteran Player - Since day 1 LFG

dontlook.1823

I am a well accomplished Mesmer. That is my main. I don't Alt. I like sticking to 1 class and learning the ins and outs. Of course, I'm not completely opposed to alting but i'd prefer to stick to my Mez. I have made over 20 Legendaries. So, I like to be around people who are motivated and determined. I like to role-play a little bit. I would love a guild that does things like fracs, raids, dungeons, etc and isn't afraid of getting into character a little. I've never role-played out loud so I'm kinda nervous. That part is not a big deal. But I love to have fun! I mostly need a guild that does things like FoTm, Raids( I stopped raiding after wing5 so I have a lot to catch up on). I don't need a guild that's in the making. I need a group of people who are comfortable with themselves. I go to school full-time currently. I am a full-time student with 1 year left.

So, In all I'm asking for a rather big group that raids (will not use lfg), runs FOTM (could use lfg), and good company!!!!

Hit me up in-game with my chat handle.

(forgot to mention loyal to the game.) I don't spend much of my free time on anything other than this game. Not others!!)

Hello,

I lead a guild you might be interested in. I am a day 1 player as well and have been leading this guild since GW1 to house dedicated veteran plays like yourself.

We are XHSA a guild going on our 15th year in the Guild Wars universe.

Just to hit a couple of your points. We are also very much dedicated to the game with dedicated leaders. You can trust this guild won't die until the game does. We are currently 150+ members and keep our rosters cleaned up to retain only active and participating members.

We are involved in all end PvE activities such as raids, strike missions, metas, and fractals with regular runs.

If you want to check us out please see our latest recruitment post.https://redd.it/dbvmmg

@"Mireles Lore.5942" said:Hello,

I lead a guild you might be interested in. I am a day 1 player as well and have been leading this guild since GW1 to house dedicated veteran plays like yourself.

We are XHSA a guild going on our 15th year in the Guild Wars universe.

Just to hit a couple of your points. We are also very much dedicated to the game with dedicated leaders. You can trust this guild won't die until the game does. We are currently 150+ members and keep our rosters cleaned up to retain only active and participating members.

We are involved in all end PvE activities such as raids, strike missions, metas, and fractals with regular runs.

If you want to check us out please see our latest recruitment post.https://redd.it/dbvmmg

Just applied hope you send me a merry invite!