Help! I need a non Artsy map of Tyria, or just the GW2 map. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Help! I need a non Artsy map of Tyria, or just the GW2 map.

Yo yo, I've searched and searched for a while now and I can't seem to find one. I am asking because I am trying to make a mod for a game called CK2. This and CK2 have shared my love and passion for many many years and there are many awesome mods for CK2 that put you into the world of different games and shows. I want to make one, with what little experience I have in anything, if not the a fully fledged mod but then just a map mod. And I need a map that is not all that artsy to base it off of. I have always wanted to do the things I couldn't as a player, like restore Ascalon or Orr to human control, spread the gift of undeath to all or take back the Centaur controlled human lands for Kryta. Or exactly the reverse of all those things. I am doing a lot of research into the world and I find myself more and more enraptured with it. So if not a total conversion mod, then a map mod. But I will strive for a whole Conversion.

So yeah, this may not be the best place to put this, but I did because if I do get to working on it full time then I will share it here. On this very thread, step by step. So I'm just asking for a lil bit of help in regards to map material so I can do the map for the mod.

Comments

• Ace Whisper.7185Ace Whisper.7185 Member
    edited November 20, 2019

O.K! I have taken much time and effort to blend Gw1 and the Gw2 map in a B&W colour scheme (It's important for what I am doing so no colour for you.) Take a look, man it hurts my head, I had to clip parts and add parts. Big Kek

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/643537908149780481/646848454823378966/KrytaBW.png

Discord again, since i made a server for myself. It's easier than Imgur. I do need a better map, but this will have to do for now. I am just gonna start off with this, and if I can edit it later down the line you can bet your left kitten cheek that I will. If I can't ah well, better live with it eh? Or make an new one and potentially get a brain tumor

• As a massive fan of both games, I'm happy to see somebody working on this! Keep us updated!