Karma not getting awarded from event/daily chests when opened — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Karma not getting awarded from event/daily chests when opened

None of the karma containers that I opened today were credited to my karma totals. The message about how much karma was awarded was displayed but my karma total did not get updated.

Comments

• Ok, so after reading your post, I paid attention to using Karma consumables. It's true that the awarded Karma message showed up, but the total didn't change at the bottom of the Inventory screen. Until...I closed Inventory and re-opened it; then, the total Karma was updated.

• @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    Ok, so after reading your post, I paid attention to using Karma consumables. It's true that the awarded Karma message showed up, but the total didn't change at the bottom of the Inventory screen. Until...I closed Inventory and re-opened it; then, the total Karma was updated.

I paid attention today too and saw the update after I changed to a different map. Thanks for checking. :)

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 14, 2020

I also noticed that some maps (or maybe it's some consumables) award it immediately, some not until you close and re-open the Inventory window.
    I did not have to change maps.

• @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    I also noticed that some maps (or maybe it's some consumables) award it immediately, some not until you close and re-open the Inventory window.
    I did not have to change maps.

I realized that when I changed maps I also closed and re-opened the inventory window, so I think you're right, that's what does it. Thanks again :)

I'm used to seeing it award immediately in Divinity's Reach, so it does seem like something changed.

• I can't be 100% sure, but I think some consumables in DR showed immediate update. I'll have to check, again.