Pvp crash/freeze = dishonor & cannot return to match

AS the thread title says there is a bug in game right now. During a match after the update I hit a freeze/crash, I got back in game within a very short time yet instead of being returned too the pvp match which was only half over I was not pulled back in but dumped where I had Queued into the match too begin with. furthermore dishonor was administered on top of it. This both punished me for something I had no control over and permanently canned my team from having a full team.

This was unfair to both myself and my team given the even nature of the match's flow, it could have gone either way thus bug one sided the match in a pretty hard way. (presuming I wasn't the only person in that match that froze/crashed.)

• 2 months later...

Hi! I'm experiencing the same problem.I was on Sky Hammer Point B (mid) fighting with an Engineer, Ranger, and Necro. My Mac froze. I can hear the music, my computer doesn't say application not responding but GW2 is frozen. :/ I had to force quit so it's an automatic loss. I've been experiencing problems where my game suddenly freezes or exits by itself without me touching anything. I feel bad for my team as it wasn't fair for them.

I would appreciate a patch fix for this. Thank you!

• 7 months later...