[NA][PvE] Full Resolve [Rslv] is looking for social members to join our community

TehFicus.6189

Full Resolve is a social guild that has been around since launch, and is currently looking to revitalize the roster with some new faces. We are a primarily social guild, but we do run events together all the time! We have veterans and new players alike, and welcome people of all experience levels (F2P players welcome). We have a maxed out guild hall, and players who participate in nearly every facet of the game. Raiding, Fractals, Open-World, even sPvP, if you need a friend to play Gw2 with, [Rslv] is the place to find them.

A unique aspect of our guild is our no voice chat policy. We believe voice chat can cause cliques to form within the guild, and exclude people who might have issues speaking English clearly. We more than make up for this however, with our active discord and guild chat. We do have 1 voice channel in the discord for training and announcements, but only the guild leader and officers can speak there.

Mail Tehficus.6189 for more info and an invite (please include acct. name)

Been with this guild for years. Great Prime US time group, no huge stress on meta, and overall accepting of everyone from all walks of life. It's always worth the shot. with that said, would love to see more people around late night/early am like myself! Looking for a guild with people who actually wants to get to know you, and has a history with building long term relationships and doesn't tell you that you have to do X, Y, or Z type content to join? Try Full Resolve out!

We're always looking for new fun players to talk to, even in discord. Like mentioned, it's just text chat, but it's always easy to get some kind of conversation flowing if that's what you're seeking. Still looking for players with varying hours of play, from early morning to later at night.

Hi. Bought the game a while back but didnt play to much. Just started back up about a week ago. So not really to experienced with GW2 yet as I have only been solo.Would def like to join, sounds like exactly the kind of guild im looking for. For the most part I try to get on everynight for at least 2-3 hours, but dosent always happen due to real life. Also I'm est time zone if that's ok. I wont be on tonight anymore but will be tomorrow night for sure.