Issue with HoT for returning players

So I came back to the game this year, was pretty active in 2018 but decided to abandon it for some time. I had PoF and was going to buy HoT but saw that people who bought PoF prior August of last year would get it for free, however, all HoT content is blocked in my account and doesn't give me the option to buy HoT since it is no longer sold as an individual expansion pack, it only gives me a link to "learn more". I have already sent a ticket to support, but I have read that due to all this Covid-19 thing they are taking a lot of time to answer them.

I just wanted to know if this has happened to anybody else and if so how did you fix it.

Is it still locked for you if you start the story episode for HoT (which takes place in Silverwastes at the start)? This story part is called "Prologue: Rally to Maguuma". You cannot simply jump through a portal to "unlock" HoT.

The expansion should indeed be unlocked for you on your account but will probably show you that learn more popup if you didn't start its story and completed the prologue.