icy grave

Just finished the second meta of Drizzlewood. Died during the end of the final fight at the claw of Jormag.Used a waypoint. Spawned with icy grave on me and died multiple times. I could not get back to get the rewards.Other people tried to heal me but icy grave kept killing me.Had to reload to clear it. Lost the reward chest.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting this as well. It only happens if dead or downed when the claw dies. When revived, after maybe a second, Icy Grave is reapplied and then ticks up to 4 stacks. I get downed again, revived again - same, Icy Grave is reapplied and ticks up to 4 stacks.

It cannot be removed by thief cleansing - I've tried.

I've also tried moving from the spot where I was downed, and I still get the ticks. I have noticed that when I move at this point, to a spot that isn't white/ice, the ground around me turns into ice. And I get downed again.

It does tick downwards after getting to four stacks. However, I am in revival penalty, with a lower health pool, and cannot stay alive long enough for the tick to disappear. I have also been downed as the last tick is flashing.

Can this get fixed? Surely it's a bug. Every Claw run, I see dead people.