Not receiving automated tournament rewards

Either I'm misunderstanding something here or I'm not getting all my rewards for automated tournaments.Have done 4 tournaments across two days now and while I do get the qualification points I never get anything else. Perhaps you didn't place high enough you might say now, but what about those PvP potions you get just for participation? I never got any of them and I even checked my reward track progress after each match to see if they might were auto consumed or something.But nope, all I got were the 700/350 Points you get for winning or losing respectively. Nothing else.So what is going on here?

On a side note, the UI/notifications you get for the ATs are really not telling you much about what is going. You never get any notification that you were eliminated from the tournament after your first 4 rounds or which reward tier you actually qualified for in the end. Your are just left with a big question mark after everything is over and it is very confusing for someone trying to get into those tournaments.

So I can now confirm it's not just the potions I don't get, I also don't get any gold from tournament placement. Got to 3-4th place bracket in a tournament today and got my 15 qualifying points but not the 15 gold that were also listed.And the system is still bad at telling you where you placed. Have to pay attention to your QP all the time or you don't even know where you placed.

• 5 months later...