Wardens of Destiny [NA] [Casual] [Social] [PvE-centric]

Vayne.8563

Wardens of Destiny is a prelaunch guild. We're focused mostly on open world PvE but we do run Fractals and Dungeons (at least some of us do). We're more into having fun and laughing than blaming someone when something goes wrong. We're here to enjoy ourselves, and that's what we do.

We love new players, returning players, we're happy to answer questions, teach people the game, show people the ropes. We're also happy to let people not learn the game and just enjoy themselves as they will.

We have no rep requirement, but we would like you to log in at least once every three months, to show that you're active.

Mostly we're a medium sized guild that acts like a small guild. If you're interested, contact me here or hit me up in game.

While most of the guild is on US time I'm on Australia time, so expect a delay in response, but I will get back to you when I wake up.

Edit: And we do have a discord channel for those who like to chat while playing.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Wolfsong.8135 said:Hello, Returning player after 4 yrs. Relearning the game. Casual player (mostly weekends) looking for friendly people to do that with and just have fun. (Have never used discord)

You're welcome to join us if you like. Discord is just an easy to use voice program. Due to that nature of this game, particularly the active combat, when running content that's more difficult or content that requires coordination, voice chat is pretty important. Because it's hard to type and dodge at the same time. Or if we're running something like a guild race, which we usually do every week, it's hard to avoid enemies and traps and tell someone they're going the wrong way. Again not a rule, but it would benefit you even if you only listen. If you're interested in an invite let me know. You can reach me here or in game on Vayne.8563 .

I help a lot of new players relearn the game. So much has changed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you log in every 3 months, even for a second, you won't be kicked from the guild. We're very very casual. That said, even if you were kicked for inactivity, all you need do is contact an officer and get reinvited. We've had people take a couple of years off and jump right back in with us. Lots of people in the guild have busy schedules and real life commitments.

• 2 weeks later...

@Shadowduum.7923 said:

What server is this on? Or does that even matter? New to the game, limited availability but would like to connect with folks when I actually do have time to play, and this looks like a promising opportunity.

We're on Tarnished Coast, but that only matters for WvW, and even that won't matter forever. At some time in the near future (probably this year), WvW will be shifting to guild participation rather than server. At that point server will no longer matter. For PvE or structured PvP, server makes no difference.

@Vayne.8563 said:@Shadowduum.7923 said:

What server is this on? Or does that even matter? New to the game, limited availability but would like to connect with folks when I actually do have time to play, and this looks like a promising opportunity.

We're on Tarnished Coast, but that only matters for WvW, and even that won't matter forever. At some time in the near future (probably this year), WvW will be shifting to guild participation rather than server. At that point server will no longer matter. For PvE or structured PvP, server makes no difference.

My character is on Tarnished Coast so that works out. Would love an invite!

@Shadowduum.7923 said:

My character is on Tarnished Coast so that works out. Would love an invite!

Inviting you as soon as I log in, which is a couple of minutes.