[EU][Seafarer's Rest] Looking for Guild

Vergil.2560

Hello guys, I have recently returned to the game since I've been wanting to play an mmorpg again and I always remember how comfortable and enjoyable and immersive Guild Wars 2 is, so I decided to return to it. I am 24 Years old from Europe, Bosnia and Herzegovina. I main a level 80 Tempest almost at full ascended gear.I am looking for an active friendly English speaking community that uses voice chat and that is interested in doing both PvE and PvP content alike.I consider myself a fairly hardcore player but I also know how to take it easy and slow and just enjoy the game for what it is and have fun with fellow players.I enjoy all aspects of the game, and I would love to find some people who I could have fun with together since right now it gets a little lonely :).

Hello my friend!Divine Knights of Balthazar [DKB] is recruiting ! We are European community guild focused on PvE. We are close community with respect for others and it’s all about having fun together with no drama involved :) We don’t like that You’re just a number, we want You to be really part of the community!

In short, we offer: Friendly and Active community | Fun together | Guild Missions | Seasonal Events with prizes | Guild Games | Guild Events every week | Fractals | Raids | Dungeons | HP Runs | Organized META events :)

If You like to know us better check our post [EU][PvX] Divine Knights of Balthazar [DKB] and our website or just mail me in game :)

See you around!

Archived