EU player looking for friendly PvE guild

Ember.6478

Edit: I might have found a place with HOME. Thanks everyone

Hey there! I am Ember (main Dahleena), an EU player currently on Ring of Fire server. I am looking for an active and social PvE guild that does metas but also fractals and strikes and other PvE content like stories and festivals. I also play some WvW and PvP on a casual basis so if your guild isn't on my server its not so important. I have discord but I prefer not to voice chat and I can represent your guild 99% of the time. I usually play daily in the mornings and evenings. Please approach me here or in game if you think I might fit with your guild. You can usually find me flossing Tequatl's teeth at 7UTC every morning!

Edited by Ember.6478

Heya, if you're on EU, feel free to check out [HOME] 🙂

We're a family friendly mostly PVE guild that's open to players of all experience levels. We run one weekly midweek event which can be anything from a fashion contest to infusion train to HP run or festival. We have Guild Missions once a week on a Sunday and Raid/Fractal/Dungeon training on request (Usually Fri/Sat) though people often LFG in guild chat for groups too.

You can check out our recruitment post below if our guild sounds like something you might be interested in! 🙂

Hello there traveler, Why not join the squirrel family on our adventures?We are waiting for you to make our new-player-friendly guild just a little bigger. Apply now to get your first batch of nuts! (Limited stock, gone is gone)

Raids, Fractals, Goals?

Since we're an old EU based Guild that is being rebuild, our priorities would be to get more members, gear up and have fun. Dungeons, Fractals, strikes, Guild missions,.... these are the things we will focus on first. Raids is something we hope to reinstate in the future. We truly wish to make our guild a welcoming place where everybody can be themselves and meet new people. It would be greatly appreciated if you join our Discord server, if you're willing to join us, so we can make it easier to keep track of things, and well, have it as a place to chill. ^^

Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/hVwYH7NP4P you don't happen to have Discord, you can send me a mail in game ( SlimSmoking.8364), or even send a whisper

Best regards.