Mentors Waypoint [INFO] is looking for some experienced players with a helpful mindset

Sperber.5093

Greetins fellow Tyrians

recently I started a little project on EU Servers to help new, returning or unexperienced players on their way through the game. I've done this for a longer time now by opening up a group in the mentoring section of the lfg, but I thought I'd try out something a little bit bigger.

Thus I created the guild "Mentors Waypoint" in an effort to create a little Wiki like InGame Hub for players to get answers to their questions.
It's not necessarily meant as a guild for socializing or doing events / other activities together, but rather just a place where players can ask questions and get quick help or be directed to places where they can be helped/find the answers.

Of course it does not help the players much if I'm the only one they can refer to in that guild, so if you consider yourself a well fledged guild wars 2 player with a positive mental attidue and the will to help out a bit just contact me here or ingame -> Sperber.5093
You can reach me pretty much any time between 14 and 22 UTC+2 although those times may differ during the week.

Best regards
Sperber

Edited by Sperber.5093