Harbinger Minion Elixir Idea

nomir.4597

I had a crazy idea for a minion for the Harbinger and just wanted to share it.

Soul of the Harbinger

When consumed, part of the Harbinger's soul becomes a spirit. The Harbinger gains 5 Blight. The spirit has 7000 health plus 5 percent of the Harbinger's health.

The spirit does little damage and has slow attacks, but provides Protection to the Harbinger with every attack. It provides Protection to nearby allies if Twisted Medicine is traited.

The spirit expires after 25 seconds. It has a 30 second cooldown.

My thoughts: I thought it would be fun to have the Harbinger have a new minion and give more options for a Harbinger minion master. With blight and elixirs, I liked the idea of the character ripping part of their soul out and the health they lose is the minions health. The character then consumes the spirit (the minion dies) when the Harbinger gets their health back from Blight. I thought Protection would synergize with the Death Magic trait line and provide some more decision making in the line as well. The Protection boon would also work with the other Elixir traits.

What are your thought about a Harbinger minion master? What crazy ideas do you think would be fun with Necromancer's elixirs?

• Confused 1

For the minionmaster harbringer .....I use that during the beta, it works pretty well if you factor carapace for survival plus it is easy to get with the trait in which you get stacks everytime you afflicted an enemy with a condition, can also be use for a hybrid with its plus power traits....an using the minions as tanks and distractions on pve.....it worked very well against lots of mobs (branded) on the crystal desert