Saint Viktor legend ideas

Ausar.9542

Hey whats up everybody. Hope you are enjoying the new Vindicator Elite Spec. 

I had a few ideas for improving the Saint Viktor legend skills. 

Some things like the whole flip mechanics in general needs improvement in my opinion, but thats something else. 

I will start with the Elite Skill, which I want to make a major part of the Support Vindicator, but done differently. 

*Urn of Saint Viktor*

alongside what it currently does, ( It deals self damage, Prevents incoming healing, Does a passive AoE heal, Increase Damage reduction to Dwarf Elite reduction,  and slight speed increase)

But what if while this is active, all your attacks could heal nearby allies as well?  The Healing attack could be made to scale based on the range of the attack. Close ranged attacks heal more than ranged attacks.

The energy cost for this would be reduced to give the Revenant energy space to use a few attack skills along side auto attack for this new support effect.  This would provide great group utility that could justify the burden that this skill currently carries.

With this change in mind, Battle Dance and Normad's Advance should be swapped. I feel the DPS role could use more evades since the Dodge mechanic will be used for damage rotation. 

With the Urn being made into a support skill that is based on attacking, the distance closer on it would make sense there. 

• Confused 1