[NA/EU/OcX] Looking for LGBT guild active later at night (NA)

kitkat.2745

Hello, I'm Sid and I'm looking for a guild!

I am based in NA but since I keep night hours, I often don't have anyone to play with during the wee hours of the morning that I'm active. I'd love to join a guild that either has active members late night in NA time zones, or an EU/OcX guild that doesn't mind someone from NA joining (I'm willing to move servers!). 18+ would be ideal but I'm not super picky there. 

I'm looking for either an LGBT guild or an inclusive guild with a sizable LGBT population. This is a new account, but I'm not an old player. I have a main account that I also play on, but wanted to reexperience GW2 from the ground up. I'm still working on unlocking all my masteries and going through the story. I like to experiment with most content except PvP, though I think even that could be fun with friends. : D I've been experimenting with WvW lately and having some fun, though it's not quite as fun without a Warclaw. I even like to dabble in RP (though I'm more of a writer than an in-game RP kind of guy). 

I'm friendly and love to chat and joke so an active Discord server is a bonus. I'm open to voice chat as well but I'm a little self-conscious about my voice, so I might do more listening than talking at first. 

15 hours ago, kitkat.2745 said:

Hello, I'm Sid and I'm looking for a guild!

I am based in NA but since I keep night hours, I often don't have anyone to play with during the wee hours of the morning that I'm active. I'd love to join a guild that either has active members late night in NA time zones, or an EU/OcX guild that doesn't mind someone from NA joining (I'm willing to move servers!). 18+ would be ideal but I'm not super picky there. 

I'm looking for either an LGBT guild or an inclusive guild with a sizable LGBT population. This is a new account, but I'm not an old player. I have a main account that I also play on, but wanted to reexperience GW2 from the ground up. I'm still working on unlocking all my masteries and going through the story. I like to experiment with most content except PvP, though I think even that could be fun with friends. : D I've been experimenting with WvW lately and having some fun, though it's not quite as fun without a Warclaw. I even like to dabble in RP (though I'm more of a writer than an in-game RP kind of guy). 

I'm friendly and love to chat and joke so an active Discord server is a bonus. I'm open to voice chat as well but I'm a little self-conscious about my voice, so I might do more listening than talking at first. 

Hi, Sid!  It sounds like the guild I lead could be a good fit.  We're on an NA server, and we have a lot of NA members, but some have atypical play times, and we also have several members in EU and OCX time zones, too.  It's very possible that we'd have people around during the times that you normally play.

We're a guild for people at the margins, including LGBTQIA+ people, and we do have a big chunk of our guild who identifies as part of the LGBTQIA+ community (including myself and most of our Leadership Team).  We do have a great Discord where people come together and socialize, although it's primary text with very little voice activity except during specific events.

We also have several transgender & non-binary members (again, myself included), so we have a really big focus on making sure no one feels forced to talk on voice, and that if anyone does, we are not making assumptions about anyone based on the way their voice sounds.  (It's even written into our raid guidelines.)

Anyway, if you're interested, here's our full recruitment post.  It explains how to join the guild (through our Discord): 

I wish you the best of luck in your search for a guild home! 🙂

~Jevati

Would 6 to 10 pm fall outside your range of active hours? I ask because that's when I usually play and I just joined an LGBT guild. They seem to be pretty active. I don't know about later in the evening/early morning though. Here's their discord link if you want to check them out. It's also where you apply if you want to join.

https://discord.gg/NxmGKvABmD

I was also wondering about your hours because I'd be interested in joining you playing through stories if you want. I like PvE and I just started playing through the "Return to ...." stories because I feel like I rushed through the first time and now I don't really follow what's going on in the current living world stuff. So I'm also up for playing through personal story stuff too and not rushing. In terms of playstyle, I'm not at all a serious player but I wouldn't say I was bad either. No worries if you don't want to. Just putting the offer out there.