5 Balance Changes PVP needs for the health of the gamemode

Hot Boy.7138

I'm long time player. I have periods when I play a lot, and periods when not so much. I been on more regularly since the beta hype and I'm immediately reminded why pvp in this game rubs me the wrong way sometimes.

1) Trapper Runes DO NOT BELONG IN PVP. 

Whoever thought this was a good thing needs to reevaluate their thinking on this matter. It's broken in pvp. In PvE it's a really cool and fun rune to use, but in PVP it's far too strong. 

2) Traps in general should not begin recharging until triggered. There should be more thought put into laying a trap. As it stands it's just spammed as soon as it's off CD cause there's no risk, and the rewards are always BIG.

3) Damage, in general, should have an inverse relationship with sustained healing/tankiness. That's true for power builds, but it's never been true for condi builds. Condition damage as a whole needs to be reworked in a way that makes investment in secondary stats necessary to do high damage. High condition damage bunker builds NEEDS TO GO!

4) The sheer number of ground targettable effects are unbelievable. How did it get to this point? Now that we are here, can something be done about it. Can half of these skills be reimagined in a way that doesn't leave ground circles everywhere and/or at least decrease the footprint.  It's really ridiculous how many red circles are on the ground in any match. 

5) Transfer of conditions and boons should retain the original caster's stat values. It just makes sense.

6) Make 2v2 a permanent game mode.

Edited by Hot Boy.7138
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1