(Resolved) Seasons of the Dragons - Return to Dry Top 2 - Return to Foefire Cleansing Bugged

Resolved: I Reset the event without a bug by returning to it after completing another Living World

Living World Dragon's Reach Part 1 - Plan of Attack - Return to Foefire Cleansing seems bugged, the NPCs aren't spawning to initiate the events. I can't seem to progress the legendary Seasons of the Dragons quest without them.

Is anyone else stuck in the Ruins of Oldgate without Rhell's machine? I noticed that the quest before to destroy a dragon totem had NPC dialog as if Braham accompanied me, but I did not see him.

Edited by Every day pon.5386
Resolved bug via reset

Resolved: I Reset the event without a bug by completed another Living World

This is "Return to the Dragon's Reach, Part 1 & 2">Return to Dry Top 2>Return to Foefire Cleansing (Plan of Attack) . My quest marks are green, not purple.
I ran the quest again after resetting it via running another Living World. I met Zalvax Brokenclaw on the way to the ruin & saw new objects, the diverhead-like metal spheres that weren't there when it was bugged. A "Rock Pile" in the center circle had a green quest tag over it this time, so the storyline is progressing again!

• Every day pon.5386 changed the title to (Resolved) Seasons of the Dragons - Return to Dry Top 2 - Return to Foefire Cleansing Bugged