[NA][PvX] Hunters Of Fortune! 🏹🛡️ [HoF] LGBTQ+ Friendly Guild, looking for players from all walks of life!

Magnutrix.4798

Hey you! We’re Hunters of Fortune [HoF] 🏹🛡️

We’re a casual guild just looking to create a friendly and inviting guild environment that allows for everyone at any skill level to enjoy the game and call a GW2 Community home. Our focus is less so to rapidly expand and more to create a sense of camaraderie and friendship :D.

So what are we about?
Oh! well I’m so glad you asked!

LGBTQ+ Friendly
We strive to ensure a safe space for everyone regardless of who they are to have a fun enjoyable time! WE DO NOT TOLERATE DISCRIMINATION OF ANY KIND.

PvE

• -Weekly Fractals - Training, Dailies, Progression
  • -Strike Missions
  • -Weekly Raids - Training/Progression
  • -Weekly Guild Missions
  • -Open World Meta

PvP
We host a more casual PvP environment focused on fun and learning rather than try-harding and flaming

-sPVP
*We will be hosting sPvP Dailies + Guild Missions at the end of our PvE guild missions! 
*We have plans to participate in more tourneys, but would first love to get a few more people comfortable with PvP before jumping into that

-WvW
*While not our main priority, we do have plans to have fun as a guild once Alliances does drop!

General Events
Every month, we host a rotating General event so people can get to know each other in very low commitment environments!
These are a few of the activities we’ve done and have plans for:

• -Movie Night!
  • -Skribll.io
  • -Jack Box
  • -Social Deduction Games (you know the one)

Guild Expectations

1. You are NOT required to rep us
  2. We do purge those who have not been active in GW2 for over a month. Just make sure to login or join a Guild mission here and there 🙂
  3. General rule of thumb, don’t be a kitten

If any of this interests you, here’s who to contact
In-Game Mail/Whisper:

• -Magnutrix.4798
  • -lissiandra.1357

Discord:

• -Fizzy#6966
  • -lissiandra#3820

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Man I've forgotten anet forums exist. We're active for End of Dragons. Regulars are progging EoD Strikes; right now I'm asking for raid-ready builds and rotations (exp not needed, I'll help you get started), will relax that requirement once I figure out what's going on in each one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...