[NA] [SoV] [lgbtq+] Is no longer looking for new friends at this time

Xana.9453

Hey there! I'm a new/kinda returning player looking for a mainly social, casual guild and that seems like the vibe here. I'm an active player who's looking to get more involved with others in the game and just have some people to laugh with. I'm interested in all forms of content (pve, pvp, wvw, etc.) Hopefully this is the right guild for me! :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, thesuperjman.5701 said:

Hey there! I'm a new/kinda returning player looking for a mainly social, casual guild and that seems like the vibe here. I'm an active player who's looking to get more involved with others in the game and just have some people to laugh with. I'm interested in all forms of content (pve, pvp, wvw, etc.) Hopefully this is the right guild for me! 🙂

Hello, a couple of us do wvw dailies after reset, it's my first time so I'm working on the warclaw then probably the legendary armor. I think maybe one of us does pvp. You can always try us out and see 8f we're  a fit for you.

Hi there,

I’m new to GW2. I am looking for a small relaxed guild to chat and play with in game. I am playing a couple different characters… sylvari ranger level 5 is one I just started . But I couldn’t resist using a level boost on my thief so I could play a daredevil. I love it but there’s definitely a learning curve to this game.

I am interested in anything that isn’t pvp. I do travel for work so sometimes I disappear for up to a week depending on the blessing of the hotel internet gods.

32 minutes ago, shadowrunner.9135 said:

Hi there,

I’m new to GW2. I am looking for a small relaxed guild to chat and play with in game. I am playing a couple different characters… sylvari ranger level 5 is one I just started . But I couldn’t resist using a level boost on my thief so I could play a daredevil. I love it but there’s definitely a learning curve to this game.

I am interested in anything that isn’t pvp. I do travel for work so sometimes I disappear for up to a week depending on the blessing of the hotel internet gods.

Hey Shadow.

Those internet gods can be quite fickle on the road but it's not a problem. Real life always comes first. No need to have two jobs 😉.  I'll send you an invite.

• Xana.9453 changed the title to [NA] [SoV] [lgbtq+] Is looking for new friends.