[NA][PvE]Seeds of Andromeda Guild Recruiting

Caitybee.3614

I started a new guild today I call "Seeds of Andromeda" with the prefix set to "GLXY" which means "Galaxy" referring to the real Andromeda Galaxy that neighbors the Milky Way.

The Mission

This guild was created specifically for those who are what the spiritual call "Starseeds", more specifically ones from Andromeda. This guild for now is more about having valuable discussions while playing the game together, but will eventually lead to further things such as a Guild Hall, and more. So, if you know about Starseeds, and you definitely are one, I'd love to invite you to the guild. Will also include people from other Starseed races of course, though the main theme is of course set to Andromeda.

You may also join if you're interested in seeing what it's all about, I don't mind, and would love to meet some new people and form lasting friendships.

Please contact me through forum inbox, or send me in-game mail for an invite. Thank you so much for viewing, and hope you have a nice day!

- Caity

Edit: At this point, I doubt anyone is going to join, but the thread will be here if some soul ends up finding it.

Edited by Caitybee.3614