Bug in Steel and Fire - tank 2nd 3rd buttons not working

SDb.8072

I had this problem when the episode was first released. When in the tank the 2nd and 3rd buttons do not activate to keys and have to be clicked. This makes the 2nd button useless as the grenade always explodes under the tank.

From what I can gather this is a key bind issue. If it can be solved by going back to having default keybinds you can forget that. I am not going to go back to having to move my hand from onside of the keyboard to the other, for one instance, and then having to spend time resetting them back to the way they were.

I hope I am missing something and there is an easy fix. If not, given it is a major part of the instance I am extremely disappointing that it hasn't been fixed yet.

TY, I got it to work but had to change keybinds around so weapon skills are now back to 1-5 (chaotic gameplay atm)

From reading a couple of threads the Tank is treated as a mount and the 2nd and 3rd abilities are not mapped for a mount, so if you change the keybind GW2 loses the connection between action and the key.