Looking for a guild to join with some RP elements - willing to help a semi new player.

NekoSamuraiBoy.9604

Hi Neko!  Remnants of Hope is a new/returning-friendly PvX guild with an RP component, if you want to check it out. 

Here is what one of our current trial members posted on our reddit thread today:

Everyone has been great so far, so far still in my trial. I really love that all aspects of the game are covered and offer a friendly approach to anyone new to the content.

Hope you find what you are looking for!

• Like 2

On 11/28/2021 at 10:18 AM, Skaal.9362 said:

Hi Neko!  Remnants of Hope is a new/returning-friendly PvX guild with an RP component, if you want to check it out. 

Here is what one of our current trial members posted on our reddit thread today:

Hope you find what you are looking for!

On 11/28/2021 at 10:21 AM, Frag Sandwich.2709 said:

I'll second that! I'm Frag, the RP Officer for the GW2 Division. Our little section of the department is small, but we do our best to craft enjoyable RP content and are always looking for new friends to make. Beyond that, RoH is a fantastic community with tons of great people. Been a member myself for over two years now.

Oh geez! Sorry I missed this - I thought I'd get some sort of notification but I had to check the page manually - I'm very interested thankyou both!! 

I went to the website but now uh - the validation process has been going on for like an hour xD. Dunno what to do with that. 

• Like 1