Joining a guild before lvl 80?

BBMoneyMan.8214

Hi, welcome to the game!

Most guild I was previously or am currently part of welcome new player with open arms including player that only have character below level 80. It all depend on the guild you want to join though so if you are a specific guild in mind I advise you to contact the people in charge directly.

In general, some activity indeed require max level. However fellow guild mate might want to help you on a regular basis (joining you for hard hero point, answering your question, giving you starter gear, etc.) so I don't think you should be afraid of being left alone. If you are feeling limited by your level or if you join a guild aiming for endgame content please note there is plenty of fast leveling activities.

We all started somewhere and the community in general is very helpful toward new players. Have a merry wintersday!

Edited by Guybrush.4762

Dungeons great way to get EXP and dungeon tokens for your first set of Exotic gear when you hit 80. Low level fractals, mostly for fun and some EXP and a little gold. If you have purchased path of fire, do you have your first mount? You do not have to be lvl 80 to get it. You need someone that is 80<Guildmate> to start the intro quest with you in group then run through it till you get to the vendor to purchase it from. Guild missions depending on your map completion, guild hall bar tender gives EXP boost, guild hall resource nodes you can hit once a day. Help with jumping puzzles or getting to a vista? ask in guild chat. The most important thing, people who love the game to converse with.  

Check out Guild Medieval: [NA] Guild Medieval: The Knights Medieval [TKM] - Family-friendly, casual, social, multi-game guild. - Looking For Guild - Guild Wars 2 Forums

If it is a good fit for you, register with us at our website: www.guildmedieval.com.