Looking for guild 70% wvw 20% pvp 10% pve

Chuckybobo.8415

Hi,

I'm looking for a guild that is predominantly wvw focused, but has players that do some pvp and pve as well.  Time zone of play time would optimally be evenings in NA either PST or MST.  I really only have one toon I play, which is a thief.  I can't claim to be great but seem to do fairly well in wvw, and usually finish gold III and very, very occasionally low plat I in pvp.  If there are any guilds that fall into those categories, I would be happy to know.  Thank you for your time.

Hey there,

You can join [MoI] Ministry Of Invaders a WvW Guild based on Whiteside Ridge.

We are currently a small guild looking to be a great community with great people, we are WvW focused on WvW but we try sometimes to change and do some chill raids on PvP or other modes.

For more info check our forum: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/104871-euwsrwvw-moi-is-open-for-recruiting-again-and-with-a-better-community/

Thank you for the reply, but I really only have one character that I play, and that is a thief.  All my legendary items are based around it.  I didn't see thief under the required professions in the link, so I might not be what you are looking for.  Thank you for reaching out though. I appreciate it.

Remnants of Hope may or may not be what you are looking for, so I'll describe and let you decide.  We are a PvX guild rather than a WvW-focused guild, but we are large enough that you may not even notice that.  We run two set WvW times (Monday and Friday nights), with several more "unofficial" WvW tag-ups each week.  We have sPvP twice a week, with occasional tourneys as the timers require, and PvE six nights a week.  One of the great things about a big guild is that you can change up your activities based on how you feel that day.

We are also "play your way," so you can play any class or build you want.

Thank you for letting me know about your guild.  I may have found a WvW guild, and while I don't do a lot of PvE it might be nice to have guild to run with for some of that content, particularly raids.  Would it be possible to get an invite? Account name Chuckybobo8415, character name Vinriv.  Thank you again.