Group of new players looking for guild!!!!

NovaTear.6253

Hello

I and my group of friends are looking for a guild to join we are all new to the game.  Two of us are almost ready to start doing more endish game stuff as we just finished leveling.  There are 6 of us and we like to find a guild willing to give some teaching and doing most PVE content into raiding and such a lot of us come from other MMO such as ESO or WOW.  Thanks for reading the post.  If matters we are on sorrows furnace as for the server.  

ooh Pick us Pick US! 😁  (assuming you're NA)
Shrieking Quokkas is fairly newish, we've been around about 6 months. We're still considered small, nearly at 80 members, the bonus of us being a relatively small guild is we don't have any long term cliques and so far no overinflated egos.

We like to keep things light and easy, we don't have any joining requirements, interviews, forms to fill out or a lot of insane rules. You can run the build you want to run, play the way you want to and if you need some ideas we just love to give opinions or lend a hand, we simply don't mind if you take or leave our advice.

We are running weekend guild missions, Fractals a couple times a week to cover beginners and more advanced levels and Dungeon runs every Mon (US)/Tuesday(OCE) because we had some newer members who wanted to do them. There is a group looking at branching out into DRMs and Strikes as soon as we can set a day/time. Aside from there the usual spontaneous run off to do metas, bosses or map complete with whoever is around and bored.

So basically we're easy going, assume you're an Adult and as such perfectly capable of working out what you want to do in the game and can ask if you need advice/help.

We have a regular Discord voice group who like to hang out which I'd like to see grow but it isn't mandatory. We don't gate keep activities or abilities in the guild, anyone can invite friends to join, anyone can run an activity if they want to. Lets face it if we always had to wait around for an 'officer' to be available we'd never get anything done.

As for why Quokkas...... well drop into the Discord and we'll tell you.
Maybe you'd like to make us one of your 5 Guilds to hang out with once you get to know us.
This Discord link may be permanent or it may self destruct at random intervals, only Discord knows!  https://discord.gg/jwz4SNG4vX

Edited by Lorynn.4032

Hi Nova, looks like you have a lot of good options here.  

If you are NA, and want to continue playing ESO and WoW with your current friends as well as new ones, consider Remnants of Hope as an option.  We are a large multigame community with ESO and WoW Divisions as well as GW2.  Because, of course, MMO players tend to play a lot of MMOs.

In GW2, we offer all game modes, at all levels, with lots of support, coaching, and laughter.  In raiding, for example, we offer both a weekly farm raid for new raiders wanting to learn fights, as well as a separate raid for experienced players seeking achievements.

Good luck with your search for a new home for you and your friends!

Nova, since you are interested in learning raids, I checked in with our Raids Officer.  They let me know that in addition to our Tuesday farm raids:

Saturday raids are also beginner friendly for the next month and a half or so. I will have training runs on some of those saturdays and then fun raids on the others.

Hello there!

I have a solid group of friends who are mostly new and a few vets helping us out when we need it. I'm a WoW refugee and we are looking to get into raiding very soon once we have a solid 10 people interested. We are looking to learn and explore the fights not so much get carried. If this sounds like something you are interested in feel free to message me in game.