Australian Server

JaxTheRipper.3608

I'm Australian, but there's no Australian server.   There are a few Aussies in my guild and a kiwi, but it's mostly Yanks.  Which works for me since I play during the day.  I don't know if it's still active but there's a guild called Brotherhood of Bogans (Bob) that's an aussie guild.

Hope you find a bunch of guys to play with.

Shrieking Quokkas was started by a couple Aussies and found ourselves with a lot of Yanks.
We do have a decent OCE number and we'd love to build that if you'd like to check us out

We're very easy going, happy to help, we're running Dungeons and Fracs at the moment working on branching out. No real requirements to join just show up and say hello.
If you want to drop in and have a bit of a chat we're at:

https://discord.gg/jwz4SNG4vX

On 2/2/2022 at 7:33 PM, JaxTheRipper.3608 said:

Hi there, 

fairly newish to the game, just looking for fellow Australian friends to play with however open to meeting new people and finding a guild to be apart of.

Looking forward to hearing from, anyone 🙂

Kindly 

J

On 2/2/2022 at 8:16 PM, Vayne.8563 said:

I'm Australian, but there's no Australian server.   There are a few Aussies in my guild and a kiwi, but it's mostly Yanks.  Which works for me since I play during the day.  I don't know if it's still active but there's a guild called Brotherhood of Bogans (Bob) that's an aussie guild.

Hope you find a bunch of guys to play with.

thanks for the suggestion Vayne

but Jax, yes BoB is still active and we are ramping things up since EoD is just around the corner, i'll flick you an invite in game mate