Idea to make vindi more unique

Zaret.1450

I thought about this lately and found it interesting, even if i think its too late to implement now.

How about making vindi get a new mecanic with energy? instead of just one energy bar that fills and depletes  we could get like an overcharge meter, each time a vindi uses a skill from one of its legends it charges the meter with that legend energy then when you reach certain point you can unleash that energy in an attack , moreso if you carge energy of diferent legends, for example shiro archemorus and vicktor, you unleash a diferent attack with better effects, i think that could be a great way to make vindi unique

I think about spirit orb… but gyros and elemental orb are already pick

i think about facet concept in

F3  Achem spirit orb , -1 energy.  
Chill and slow target 1sec , interval 3 sec

area 600

F4 viktor orb , -1 energy 

transfer 2 condi to nearby enemy , interval 8 sec

Self Boon stability 2 sec interval 5 sec

area 600

using catalist orb  is already taken and would mean vindi gets limited by its area i thought of something like, carge shiro and press f4 = you launch a jade wind burst forward that stuns enemies and deal dmg, carge shiro and both aliances, you sumon the 3 legend heroes and they make an attack together, like the cinematic where shiro dies? but this time shiro alied with arche and vick, for ventary maybe a healing area, mallynx not sure as i dont know much about him, and jalis maybe a one man version of its elite where you become stone, hit harder and are invuln but once 2-3 secs pass you receibe like 75% of your health as dmg.