[NA] On Wings of [WAR] Small, PvE/WvW Focused progression guild is recruiting new/returning players!

Voneveric.8507

Who we are, what are our goals?

1.  The guild master is an veteran player of going on 6 years, experience in most content in the game, including but not limited to: PvE, Open World, Fractals, Strikes, Raids, WvW. Our core will be an experienced veteran core who have patience and non-toxic nature to teach new/returning players.

2. The goal is to make a tight-knit community of players who enjoy both PvE and WvW and be welcoming to new/returning players in the process.

3. The long term goal is to create and nurture a guild and community full of people who want to improve and have fun.

4. The guild is going to be a more loose, laissez-faire type of style, come and go as you want but if you sign up for an event then you MUST attend.

5. For now, we will not have guild rep be mandatory whatsoever, however interaction with the guild will be closely monitored, as that is the point of a guild.

6. Requirements: Be active at least within a 14 day time frame(2 weeks). I believe this to be very achievable, as you can even just log in then log out. Be over the age of 18, we will have crude humor and adult jokes, I, nor anyone in the guild, wants to babysit or worry about hurting feelings. however things we don't tolerate is Disrespect or toxicity. 

7. Our home server is currently Stormbluff Isles and we do not set dates for Havoc/Raiding as of yet.

8. I am also recruiting officers if I deem them able to fulfill their position, other than that, anyone is welcome ^_^ I will do my best as GM to ensure that people enjoy a great community and relaxing atmosphere. 

9. If you are interested in joining, message in-game or mail in-game Voneveric.8507 or add me on discord to find out more . Discord is MANDATORY, voice chat is not.
    Discord: Kitsugi#2081 
    PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM BEFORE APPLYING! https://forms.gle/5iVnx9TtXTyLM3hU8
Edited by Voneveric.8507

• Voneveric.8507 changed the title to [NA] On Wings of [WAR] Small, PvE/WvW Focused progression guild is recruiting new/returning players!