Wildfire Story Bug - Approach Primordus [Merged]

I also experienced this and I was also able to use the workaround to get past it.

I did send in a bug report in game before finding the workaround.

Hopefully, they fix the bug so that it doesn't cause problems for players in the future.

I reported it, as well.  This is extremely annoying.  I managed to hit the correct platform once, got the first boss down to 30%ish, then stupidly died and had to go back to the top.  I've given up for the night after spending an hour plus fighting with the workaround options.  Hoping by tomorrow evening there will be a patch.

Some of the lava floors also do not kill before "flushing." Learned that while ledge-hopping to the spirits to skip mobs and missing the ledges. Requires either /stuck or relogging to get out of. I also die by DOT when using the clipping glitch and landing on the lower platform. Just wanted to clear Icebrood before the new content. 😞

** Edit: Made it to the middle ledge, after 30 deaths.

Edited by Morotheri.2948

I had the same issue 3 times, and the workaround some people have been posting with the clipping works but lands me in lava so I submitted a bug report in game and rage quit for the night, please fix this soon!

Edited by Hanakira.4069

Happened to me and my wife.  separately and together.  we channeled raven spirit and jumped just to hit invisible floor.  Went in and tried the work around and fell into and kept walking to the south as said and then fell through into lava.  Great work around. Yuk!

23 hours ago, Zyndoras.3571 said:

I beat it:

Thank you so much, this worked.
I too was clipping out of the map after trying to complete it for 3 hours yesterday but couldnt reach the platform, that ledge you reached was perfect and I did it first try!!

Another thing I definitely noticed about this story mission is that the destroyers were SO hard to kill the further you went down, then the champion was an absolute cake-walk..